Langsung ke konten utama

the woman i love - jason mraz


Maybe I annoy you with my choices
Well, you annoy me sometimes too with your voice
But that ain't enough for me
To move out and move on
I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love

We don't have to hurry
You can take as long as you want
I'm holdin' steady
My heart's at home
With my hand behind you
I will catch you if you fall
Yeah I'm gonna love you like the woman I love

Sometimes the world can make you feel
You're not welcome anymore
And you beat yourself up
You let yourself get mad
And in those times when you stop lovin'
That woman I adore
You can relax
Because, babe, I got your back
Uh, I got you

I don't wish to change you
You've got it under control
You wake up each day different
Another reason for me to keep holdin' on
I'm not attached to any way you're showing up
I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love
Yeah I'm gonna love you
Oh, Yeah I'm gonna love you
'Cause you're the woman I love

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's been like 2 years?

I just finished skimming my post up to end 2012. Before getting married, and after marriage life up to last post before this. I didn't realized my post before marriage are mostly stories about a girl who tried so hard to get out of her miserable life with dark clouds inside her head facing her series of unfortunate events (I intended this blog to chute out those unnecessary garbage). After the wedding, honeymoon phase. Mmm, it was that fun, though. But, since I know this blog has other reader I tried to cover my bad stories. Wasn't like how I intended this blog to. After baby and few jobs, well, my life is actually getting better but still focus on my miserable life! (and list of hopes too) Last one, I wrote so many "haha" after a sentence that I think awkward, which now I find it annoying. Ha! (not haha)  I thought I was a positive person. But, it seems just to cover things up.  Even "let's giggle" this blog tagline is a survival, convincing my life...

catatan kaki

saya detik ini mungkin tahu perbedaan antara tersenyum dengan terpaksa atau bagaimana caranya tersenyum karena memang sedang gundah. tersenyum dengan terpaksa itu membohongi diri sendiri dan orang lain. saya pernah tersenyum supaya orang tidak mampu melihat kegundahan saya. saya memasang tameng, membentengi diri saya sendiri. tapi, ketika saya bisa tersenyum di kala gundah, mungkin saya telah menyerahkan segalanya. hal ini tidak mudah dijelaskan dengan kata-kata. tapi saya pernah mengalaminya dan saya mengerti itu semua sekarang. karena saya sudah menerima semua ini setidaksuka apapun saya dengan keadaan saya. karena saya tidak terlalu menggenggam suatu apapun terlalu kuat. satu yang paling penting, saya sudah menyerahkan semuanya, termasuk diri saya dan saya merasa cukup dengan semua itu. tersenyum yang paling enak itu bukan karena ada alasan yang spesifik. tapi, senyum itu jendela diri saya yang paling dalam, bukan masalah saya sedang bahagia, sedih atau biasa saja. saya juga belajar...