Langsung ke konten utama

poor guy who drives BMW

To some people, probably I might too low profile. Maybe sometimes I should've tell those people that "Coming from developing country doesn't mean I'm poor and being ambitious about money. My family is rich, wealthy, and educated enough with our own lifestyle compared to you. And, the most important thing of all is I wasn't raised to value people from their modesty not from their wealth, whether they're rich or poor. Well, I pity you because you drive BMW and still being poor."

ps: If I'm your client, I'm a type of client who will get offended if you say you do my house only for hobby. I pay you professional fee to look after the job carefully and responsibly, and don't you ever dare to forget it because you're bored. Hobby can be boring sometimes, just admit it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's been like 2 years?

I just finished skimming my post up to end 2012. Before getting married, and after marriage life up to last post before this. I didn't realized my post before marriage are mostly stories about a girl who tried so hard to get out of her miserable life with dark clouds inside her head facing her series of unfortunate events (I intended this blog to chute out those unnecessary garbage). After the wedding, honeymoon phase. Mmm, it was that fun, though. But, since I know this blog has other reader I tried to cover my bad stories. Wasn't like how I intended this blog to. After baby and few jobs, well, my life is actually getting better but still focus on my miserable life! (and list of hopes too) Last one, I wrote so many "haha" after a sentence that I think awkward, which now I find it annoying. Ha! (not haha)  I thought I was a positive person. But, it seems just to cover things up.  Even "let's giggle" this blog tagline is a survival, convincing my life...

catatan kaki

saya detik ini mungkin tahu perbedaan antara tersenyum dengan terpaksa atau bagaimana caranya tersenyum karena memang sedang gundah. tersenyum dengan terpaksa itu membohongi diri sendiri dan orang lain. saya pernah tersenyum supaya orang tidak mampu melihat kegundahan saya. saya memasang tameng, membentengi diri saya sendiri. tapi, ketika saya bisa tersenyum di kala gundah, mungkin saya telah menyerahkan segalanya. hal ini tidak mudah dijelaskan dengan kata-kata. tapi saya pernah mengalaminya dan saya mengerti itu semua sekarang. karena saya sudah menerima semua ini setidaksuka apapun saya dengan keadaan saya. karena saya tidak terlalu menggenggam suatu apapun terlalu kuat. satu yang paling penting, saya sudah menyerahkan semuanya, termasuk diri saya dan saya merasa cukup dengan semua itu. tersenyum yang paling enak itu bukan karena ada alasan yang spesifik. tapi, senyum itu jendela diri saya yang paling dalam, bukan masalah saya sedang bahagia, sedih atau biasa saja. saya juga belajar...