Langsung ke konten utama

Spongebob & Patrick confront the psychic wall of energy - the flaming lips

Patrick, you see, I'm growing a mustache
And though I know I must ask you
Does it really make me look like a man?
Spongebob, being a man is just a tough job
I hope you're picked to be the best spongebobs ever had
Working like a dog at the Krusty Krab
Now wait a minute
I think we hit a wall
I think we hit a psychic wall
Maybe we're just young and we won't know 'til we're old
Too young to free ourselves from this lonely fish bowl
Some kind of wall
Some kind of psychic wall
Some kind of wall
Some kind of psychic wall
We can get a burn

Come on, let's find a way to be happy
Not like Plankton, he will never be satisfied
Always complaining about his life
To his computer wife
You think he would've found by now
To be sought as a king
We don't need a burn

I'll break my psychic wall, and i need no moustache

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's been like 2 years?

I just finished skimming my post up to end 2012. Before getting married, and after marriage life up to last post before this. I didn't realized my post before marriage are mostly stories about a girl who tried so hard to get out of her miserable life with dark clouds inside her head facing her series of unfortunate events (I intended this blog to chute out those unnecessary garbage). After the wedding, honeymoon phase. Mmm, it was that fun, though. But, since I know this blog has other reader I tried to cover my bad stories. Wasn't like how I intended this blog to. After baby and few jobs, well, my life is actually getting better but still focus on my miserable life! (and list of hopes too) Last one, I wrote so many "haha" after a sentence that I think awkward, which now I find it annoying. Ha! (not haha)  I thought I was a positive person. But, it seems just to cover things up.  Even "let's giggle" this blog tagline is a survival, convincing my life...

catatan kaki

saya detik ini mungkin tahu perbedaan antara tersenyum dengan terpaksa atau bagaimana caranya tersenyum karena memang sedang gundah. tersenyum dengan terpaksa itu membohongi diri sendiri dan orang lain. saya pernah tersenyum supaya orang tidak mampu melihat kegundahan saya. saya memasang tameng, membentengi diri saya sendiri. tapi, ketika saya bisa tersenyum di kala gundah, mungkin saya telah menyerahkan segalanya. hal ini tidak mudah dijelaskan dengan kata-kata. tapi saya pernah mengalaminya dan saya mengerti itu semua sekarang. karena saya sudah menerima semua ini setidaksuka apapun saya dengan keadaan saya. karena saya tidak terlalu menggenggam suatu apapun terlalu kuat. satu yang paling penting, saya sudah menyerahkan semuanya, termasuk diri saya dan saya merasa cukup dengan semua itu. tersenyum yang paling enak itu bukan karena ada alasan yang spesifik. tapi, senyum itu jendela diri saya yang paling dalam, bukan masalah saya sedang bahagia, sedih atau biasa saja. saya juga belajar...