Langsung ke konten utama

Weekdays 132

1. Check bus schedule through app
2. Go down by lift
3. Walk to the parking lot
4. Check bus schedule once again
5. Walk fast, fast, fast
6. Check bus schedule (not always)
7. On the block 75 watch to the road if 132 alighting
8. I'm not in the bus stop yet
9. RUN!!a
9a. Or if 132 has not arrived yet, I just take a sat and check the bus schedule again.
10. After boarding to 132, check the time
11. Take a seat on upper level (only few 132 are not double decker bus)
12. Sit
13. Either browsing internet or just get quick nap by peeping through where am I now
14. Two bus stop before or on the junction before 'The Bus Stop', go down and get a seat as close as possible to the tapping machine
15. Tap
16. Morning exercise by going up crossing the pedestrian bridge stairs
17. Walk, walk, walk
18. Going up again by stairs to B2
19. Office lobby, hosh. Wait for the lift or run again to catch the lift.
20. Push or check if somebody has push level 11 button.
21. Level 11, thumb fingerprint check in (often it takes several time to get my fingerprint scanned properly). Go inside
22. My desk then
23. YEA..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's been like 2 years?

I just finished skimming my post up to end 2012. Before getting married, and after marriage life up to last post before this. I didn't realized my post before marriage are mostly stories about a girl who tried so hard to get out of her miserable life with dark clouds inside her head facing her series of unfortunate events (I intended this blog to chute out those unnecessary garbage). After the wedding, honeymoon phase. Mmm, it was that fun, though. But, since I know this blog has other reader I tried to cover my bad stories. Wasn't like how I intended this blog to. After baby and few jobs, well, my life is actually getting better but still focus on my miserable life! (and list of hopes too) Last one, I wrote so many "haha" after a sentence that I think awkward, which now I find it annoying. Ha! (not haha)  I thought I was a positive person. But, it seems just to cover things up.  Even "let's giggle" this blog tagline is a survival, convincing my life

grown up

Maybe someday, you will learn, you will understand, you will accept everything, and eventually you will grown up. But never in my time, never in my space and time dimension. Maybe you'll always be a kid for me. dan saya dulu terus-menerus menilai anda terlalu tinggi.

sad part of a happy thought

Ada sisi yang bisa membuat saya merasa sedih dari hal yang menyenangkan. Kangen dengan seseorang itu membahagiakan, sesuatu yang patut disyukuri. Kadang, saya bilang "pengen bareng", atau "pengen ada di sana", atau semacamnya. Tapi, lama-lama saya malah jadi sedih karena saya tahu saya gak bisa melakukannya. Saya (jauh) lebih banyak mengucapkannya ketimbang melakukannya. Beberapa kali saya urung mengatakannya. Jadi, saya simpan dalam hati saja. Rasanya omong doang. Dalam setahun saja, mungkin saya 'hanya' 5 kali bertemu dengannya. Pertemuan 1-2 hari menjadi sangat berharga. Hal ini sedikit membuat gusar, kadang. Tapi, harus bagaimana? Harusnya saya bisa lebih ikhlas untuk lebih banyak hal ya? Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT